Ninja Nights Ninja Nights

asi asi

it was okay for a first movie, but overall i think that it does not deserve the score it has... i mean a 3.91? thats like number 4 on the top 50 of all time!

but, ill stop being an asshole and tell you that i liked it though. i just feel that it is gipping other movies of a daily top spot... are people not wanting to vote low on this because they wont get a protection point? i mean, cmon guys... thats not what lil jim implimented this system for...

anyways, keep on trucking, and make a plot next time

MEH!

TomokoSasaki responds:

dont complain about the score it's not my fault lol..

TERRAIN : preview TERRAIN : preview

me gusta

but.... am i missing something? how is this a game? it just looks like a preview to meh.

Squigo 7 Trailer Squigo 7 Trailer

SQUIGO!!!

SQUIGO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

R.MULLEN SKATEBRDN NO.3 R.MULLEN SKATEBRDN NO.3

well...

i was about to write a nasty review, saying stuff like "AAAHH YOU STOLE MY STYLE!!!" and crap like that, but then i read your authors section, and you gave me credit. so i was like yeah.

i dont care, cause you gave me credit... you are a good boy.

but damnit that was only 12 fps.

and damnit those were good skate sounds... whered you get those?

AND DAMNIT, IF I EVER HERE SUM 41, IN A MOVIE, THAT IS REMOTELY RELATED TO ANY OF MY MOVIES AGAIN, I WILL KILL SOMEONE!!!

I HATE SUM 41!!! AAAHH!!

listen to the exploited, or some hives. yes... thats it.... the hives. america loves the hives. DO YOU LOVE THE HIVES??!! that is not a question. you DO love the hives. oh yeah, i really like green day, even tho some people say theyre not punk. i think they are, damnit!!! ever listen to their album 39/smooth? yeah... yeah.... YEAH!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW!!??

but anywho, nice flick, (it was longer than mine) so yeah.

also, your animation skills are lacking just a bit... by watching your other movies, i can see that you learned alot by using the freeze frame button in my movie (because *CLONK* thats what is was INTENDED for...) and i like that you are learning and stuff. BECAUSE THAT LITTLE THING WHERE HIS HEAD GETS HUGE WHEN HES JUMPING OR FALLING IS JUST TOO DAMN GOOD TO PASS UP!!! yeah!!

so i think thats about it... keep making them better, and no more sum 41. and if you are doing another, make it about jamie thomas. im making you.

-kirk

VITTTUJOOO responds:

now that´s what i call a review,hey kirk!i think that your style is the best in making a skate animation,and i worship your video!it´s like wow!!
then we come to the hives!! there´s no words!i love punk!!

punk nevö dies!!

did you watch my "real!" skate movies,what did ya mean when you said,"im making you!"?

-jarno

I Hate America I Hate America

you are SO right

the only thing that could have made it better was some anti-flag playing in the background. you have just displayed what i have been trying to convince everyone of for the past year in 30 seconds!!!

j j

BITCH, I WILL FIND YOU AND KIL YOU!

hey it turned ut really good! i like how you got the exact sounds from my movies (although i have NO idea how you attained the legendary 'shwoo' sound which i created myself!!!) and the music was perfect at the end when it stopped and he blew up!

great flick!

Blink 182-Happy Holidays Blink 182-Happy Holidays

weehoo

i gave you a 0 for sound because i cant stand blink 182. but it didnt affect your overall score because that wouldnt be fair, now, would it? i liked the graphics.

My Science Project My Science Project

hey!

bad inventions without the sticks!
i like your technique of drawing, with no black lines. i tried to pull that off in that last bad inventions movie but it didnt work to well. i liked the movie!

The EZ3 Story Part 2 The EZ3 Story Part 2

i actually liked it

you owe me 250 dollars for unallowed use of a copywrited drawing.

that was funny though.

Good Boy - "Poop" Good Boy - "Poop"

ho ho ha ha!

that was one of the funniest things i have ever seen... the voice reminds me of my friend robert.

that was freakin great.